Wednesday, September 23, 2009

quickiee* 09.23.09//.

i havent weighed myself in days.
im scared of what the scale will tell me. everyday, i live in dear of my scale. pathetic? yep!
i had to eat today. i was walking down the stairs at school (10 flights down).. i got really dizzy and fell halfway down a flight. i was so weak.
i was actually carrying books about anorexia. i told everyone they were for a project..
i was forced to have 2 slices of toast with raspberry jam. i must admit, they were somewhat delicious. i was tempted to purge.. but i havent been left alone til now. like, 10 hours later..

i need to start fasting again tomorrow.
i hate not knowing my weight.
i plan on breaking out the scale on friday.
really not looking forward to it.

but i need to know.

THINK THIN!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're OK after your fall :/

    Plus, I'm sure the scale won't tell you anything as bad as you're imagining :)

    ReplyDelete